Friday, September 20, 2013

Party Prep


We have been counting down the number of breakfasts/lunches/dinners until the BIG Happy Birthday Party and it finally came Sunday.

To say someone was excited is an understatement....

When I gave her the roses I bought for her party her reaction was priceless. Great, a 4 year old LOVES red roses- what have I created?!?!?! The night before her party she looked at the decorations and then looked at me and said, "Mommy you are making my dreams come true."

On the day of the party she said, "I love my happy birthday decorations. I want this room to stay this way forever."

And for months leading up to the party she constantly reminded me of her birthday cake. "Remember mommy I want a big purple cake with yellow polka dots with purple icing for everyone to share. I'd also like Belle and roses on top." And when she helped me make the cake she just couldn't wait to eat it!

I just love that my girls love party planning like their momma! So much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment