Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First day at home with just Abby


While the girls were at school yesterday there were no errands to be ran. Which meant one thing, baby cuddle time!!!

We went out to get coffee (me tea) with our friend Stephanie and her daughter Emily and felt like a true stay at home mom (out playing while the kids are in school!). After an hour of good talk, Abby and I retired to the couch where we literally stayed for 4 hours. It was amazing. With it raining outside, Abby ate slept and just laid in my arms while I read a book and caught up on some TV. I haven't done this in at least 4 years when Anna was this age and I think I could make a habit out of relaxing with baby cuddles the next couple months; next time with a movie from red box!

Much Love,
Jenny



Then when the girls got home from preschool they were EXHAUSTED so we settled down and watched Tangled (Rapunzel). A perfect, rainy after preschool activity :)






No comments:

Post a Comment