Monday, September 23, 2013

BELLE!

(WARNING: contains lots of pictures!! I am super behind in blog posts and leave tomorrow for a week vacation and have TONS to do so no time to edit/look through the pictures so you get them all!)

After all Anna's friends arrived at her party they had a crazy dance party. Streamers, balloons and fun music. They were all dancing and then the door bell rang.

I said, "Anna I think it's another of your friends."

Anna got so confused because all my friends were already here but she went to open the door. When she looked out the window to see who it was, her mouth opened so wide. She looked at mommy and wide mouthed said real quietly, but excitedly, "It's Belle." Then she opened the door and went out to see her. Belle was playing the beauty and the beast song and had her beautiful yellow dress on. Anna was amazed.

She came into our party and had a treasure chest. But she didn't have the key. We had to complete 3 tasks (pop bubbles with wands, make a huge purple balloon and do freeze dance) and then we could get the map which would lead us to the queen of the castle (who was mommy). Throughout this entire time most of the girls were so quiet (I think they were star struck). Anna kept looking at me throughout the hour she was here and kept giving me her, "I can't believe this look." My favorite was when Belle took her hand; she looked at me and her eyes were about ready to pop out of her head!!!

After the treasure hunt we then got out faces or hands painted. Anna chose to get a bunny on her hand. After Belle painted something on everyone she then helped sing Happy Birthday to Anna.

After Belle left, Anna came up to me and asked, "Mommy, how did Belle know it was my Happy birthday?" I asked her if she had sent her an invitation and she said no. I told her I didn't send one either. Anna looks at me and says, "She just knows because she's my favorite."

It was a pretty special treat!!!

































































Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment