Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mommy HELP potty... pee.... poop!

The last day or so Ashley will run into the bathroom (after she pees or poop), take off her pants and start yelling "Mommy help potty....pee.... poop!" And then proceed to take off her diaper. Then she insists on sitting on the potty and holding my hands (like Anna holds my hands sometimes when she poops). She will then say all done, get off the potty and put on her pants without the diaper. And then protests when I put a diaper on her.

She does not want diapers anymore. She looked at me today and shook her head no while saying "ashley diaper." I can not tell you how many times this past month that this child has taken her morning diaper off without me knowing and then I find her diaperless or with panties on.

So as much as I don't want to even consider potty training, it looks like it will be happening sooner then wanted. Uck.

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment