Sunday, December 30, 2012

#3


We are having another baby! Super excited and a slight bit overwhelmed.

I am currently 19 weeks (due May 30) and have already felt the little guy (yes I think it's a boy) kick a bunch. Rob has also felt one kick which is pretty cool. I am super tired and have been the entire pregnancy and just waiting for that second trimester burst of energy to hit me. Walking up the stairs is already a hike and I am sure chasing around my two little angels has nothing to do with my exhaustion! At least the queasiness has gone away. We have heard the heart beat 2 times now and it is strong and healthy. At 12 weeks he had a heart beat of 180 beats and at 16 weeks he had a heart rate of 160 beats. (Side note- won't baby #3 love that I am calling her a he if it's a girl?!?!) We have not seen a sonogram yet and our first will be at 20 weeks (this Friday). That is always a nerve wracking sonogram because you hope that everything appears healthy and "normal." So say a little prayer that the little guy is all good.

Anna is very aware of the baby growing in my belly and every morning she tells me how my belly is getting bigger and bigger and so is the baby. She then tells me that the baby is going to be there a long, long time until it's big like her (hopefully not that big!) She run up to me throughout the day, lifts my shirt and gives it chub balls and lots of kisses. She is going to make a great big sister! She would like to name the baby Belle (girl) and thinks Bob the Quad is hilarious for a boy.

As for Ashley, she really doesn't have a clue what's going on, but when you ask her what is in mommy's belly, she says baby. She also is very generous with kisses and chub balls for the baby as well.

We find out the gender on Friday, so stay tuned.....

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment