Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve (aka the calm before the storm!)

This evening we had a nice relaxing Christmas Eve at our house. Both sets of grandparents came over and so did Gigi. We had some good food and had some fun playing with the girls and getting them excited for Santa to come tonight. Anna is really at the fun age where she buys into anything and was looking through her telescope to try to find Santa and Rudolph in the sky and told us she saw him and that he was in the neighborhood. Then right before bed Papa showed her how Santa uses his magic to go up and down the chimney by tickling his nose and then they looked out the window and you won't believe it, she saw Santa and Rudolph again. We put out cookies and milk for Santa, a carrot for Rudolph and sprinkled the reindeer food her teachers made her in the front lawn. We also blew Otter kisses since he leaves tonight with Santa. I have never seen a 3 year old get to bed so quickly!



Anna wrote a note to Santa which I find very sweet. It says Thank you Santa Claus. Anna.
 

I love Christmas with children. It is simply magical.

I can not wait until morning!

Much Love,
Jenny

And check out these GREAT pics. the girls were very cooperative. I'd be lying if I told you I didn't bribe them with m and ms!
















No comments:

Post a Comment