Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bunny's favorite book

Bunny loves it when i make a book out of all my homework words. We loves it so much that I read them multiple times a day to him.



I was playing by myself one day in the playroom and mommy walked by to see me putting Bunny to bed and reading the book to him just like she does to me. It made her happy to see bunny and me having so much fun with my homework.

 

Love,
Anna

PS Ms Lisa said I have the s combination words down when I am just asked to say the word. I do a great job using the "sssssssssss" sound. This weeks homework is much harder because she's having me use a word in front of the s word. For example: one ssssssssss swing. I coudn't do it for her during class but so far I have done pretty well for mommy and daddy. This homework stuff sure can be tricky sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment