Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dear Santa North Pole

Today mommy helped me write my letter to Santa Claus. I almost wrote every letter by myself. Halfway through writing Cinderella, I dropped my crayon, fell backwards and said this is exhausting!!!!

But I think it will be worth it when he sees how well I wrote my letter and how well I colored the Santa Claus picture. When I was writing the envelope I looked at mommy and asked her if Mrs Claus was going to see this. She said maybe. YIPPEEEEE! I can't wait! See Mrs Claus came to my school yesterday and read us a book and I am kind of into Mrs Claus right now. My teachers said my jaw dropped when I saw her, it remained dropped the entire book and even as we were leaving the room she was in. they said I was in pure awe.

Check out my letter and envelope. It was HARD work I tell you!


Love,
Anna

PS just in case you can't read her writing she wants a drum set, a telescope (what 3 year old wants a telescope? She always forgets what it's called and say mommy, what is that thing called that you look up at the sky at night?), Belle movie and Cinderella movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment