Saturday, December 1, 2012

Anna's Guardian Angel

I met my guardian angel Sunday.

 
 See the mirror on the mantle in the above picture. Here it is now.....


Mommy was grocery shopping and Daddy was using the potty and I wanted my stocking down. So instead of bothering them I went to do it myself (like most things). I pull at my stocking and then it all happened so fast. The huge circle mirror on the mantle came crashing down and just barely hit the side of my head. Luckily when I pulled at my stocking I leaned towards the right and didn't stand right below it or the mirror would have fallen right on top of me. But luckily all that happened was a minor bump on my head and a broken mirror.

When mommy got home she started crying thinking about all that could have happened to me. I thought I was in trouble and kept saying "sorry" and asking mommy if she was mad or sad. She kept telling me that yes she loved the mirror but she loved me more and is so thankful I was ok. Then she told me about my guardian angel. Apparently my angel has been with me since birth and is there by my side keeping me as safe as she can. I told mommy that I can see my angel and that she is very nice.

Mommy said that I was very lucky that she was there to help protect me in a time that they weren't. I am very lucky to be okay. Thank you my guardian angel.

Love,
Anna

PS Mommy has gotten rid of those stocking holders for EVER. She never wants something like this to happen again- TOO scary. but don't worry, she is still hanging the stocking but with these fancy little clips she found at Target!




No comments:

Post a Comment