Saturday, November 24, 2012

Robe

We had been talking all week about Anna possibly getting a robe like mommy and daddy and all week she has said she wants one but when she is bigger. I asked why and she said "those robes too big for me." I really think she thought I was talking about her wearing OURS!!!

Well today while we were at Costco we snagged this bad boy up. She wore it from the moment she tried it on, out the store, in the car and during nap she hung it in a "special robe place." And when Daddy got home she told him, "you aren't going to believe my special stuff" and ran upstairs to show him her robe.

Now I can't wait to cuddle in the mornings with this soft little girl :)



PS- Do you love my new Belle doll? It was the newest Kate "donation." Anna says she is so beautiful!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS Now i just have to find a 2T for Ashley. The smallest I have found is kids 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment