Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nap #1 with Toddler Rail

So it didn't happen. Within five minutes I hear a pitter patter, pitter patter of feet running around her room. I walk in to see her brushing her hair at her vanity. Her reason: "My hair needed brushed mommy and I don't know how to go night night."

My response- "you GET back in that bed. The opening is just for potty."

Within the next hour that child tried to go potty 5 times.......

We will see if she ever takes another nap- fingers crossed.

Much Love,
Jenny

PS On our way home from voting Anna tells me she is "so very tired." I tel her it's okay to go to bed in the car; she has bunny. Then to my surprise she falls asleep within a minute of our house, stays asleep through Ashley screaming and Peanut barking and takes an hour and 1/2 nap in her bed until 5:30. We had to wake her up and OH is she a grouch when you wake her (just like me). So she technically got a nap, but not the naps I want her to get :)

No comments:

Post a Comment