Tuesday, November 6, 2012

First Morning in toddler Bed

6 am

Anna: "Mommy!!!!!!!!!! I got to go pee pee!!!"

I run to her room and see her sitting on the edge of the opening to her toddler bed.

Me: "Well, you can do it yourself, remember?!?!"

Anna smiles a huge smile, climbs down and heads to the potty. Dry diaper and all, she goes potty and heads back to her bed. Having no clue the time (since it was still dark out) she looks at me and says, "Go back night night now?"

I say yes and she smiles huge and climbs into her bed.

That bought me 15 more minutes in bed as she was calling for me at 6:15 because she couldn't fall back asleep. When I walk back in she is still in her bed, just waiting for me.

I am sure it's only a matter of time until she leaves the bed without my permission but right now it's pretty cute to see her act as though she's still in her crib :)

Much Love,
Jenny

PS. On a side note we bought a Barney DVD for $3 today at Home Goods and all the way home Anna kept saying, "I can't believe this mommy. I can't believe this!" Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment