Monday, November 5, 2012

My Dream Come True

This was Anna and my conversation last night

Anna: Mommy I'm ready.
Me: Ready for what?
Anna: For a bed with no big holes in it
Me: A bug girl bed?
Anna: Yes, like Kate. A big girl bed. I can get out of it myself and go potty when I need to.
Me: Yes, you could. Would it be nice to go potty by yourself at night?
Anna: Yes. I ready to wear panties to bed.
Me: Well, maybe Daddy will put your big girl bed up tomorrow.
Anna: HUGE SMILE!

Tonight Daddy was a hero and put the toddler railing on her crib, transforming her crib into the best big girl bed ever.


Her response (amongst a lot of jabber): It's my dream come true!!!!!!

Needless to say, she loves it (And so does another little somebody.)

Anna told us tonight that Ashley needs a new bed. We just laughed and said when Ashley is 3. I can not imagine putting Ashley in a bed like that now or ever. As for Anna, she'll do just fine :)

Much Love,
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about the toddler bed the other day! I really didn't know when people converted over and would LOVE to keep Drew in his crib for quite some time. 3 sounds like a good age to me!

    ReplyDelete