Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blog Book

Recently Anna found the blog books I had made of her first year. AND.SHE.LOVES.THEM.

She has asked for me to flip through all the pages and look at the pictures the last couple of times I have put her down to bed. She just loves seeing pictures of Baby Anna. She tells me, "She's just so cute mommy!!"

Well, these blog books take time. A lot of time. On top of blogging the amount I do, the process of uploading and editing the blog book (which fits around 9 months in 450 pages) probably takes close to 20 hours. Not kidding.

So needless to say, I am very behind.

But today I realized why I do it.

I was reading Anna her blog book and told her I had another book of when she was even littler. Her eyes got big and she said, "really?" I told her that I was even making more of when she got older too.

She then says, "Mommy, you made this? For me?"

I told her yes and then she went on to say, "Oh mommy, thank you so much. (And hugs the book). I just love Baby Anna books. They make me happy."

WOW. WOW. From a 3 year old. So now I am back on the motivated train to get my blog books caught up to date. I have a true motivation and meaning behind these books. The only question is..... when will I get caught up???? We will see if that ever happens!

Much Love,
Jenny


1 comment:

  1. moments like that make it totally worth it! i always say, i hope cooper's wife appreciates this someday :)

    ReplyDelete