Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We had our family pictures taken about 6 weeks ago. I finally made it to pick the pictures up today (can we tell my mind has been other places like the house?!?!)

I think they turned out pretty well based on the fact that they were taken when it was about 95 degrees out with 150% humidity outside at the OP Arboretum and the girls did not want to be there. They were really giving the photographer nothing to work with. But looking at these pictures he did get, he did capture the serious, the funny and the sweet sides of my girls pretty well but I wouldn't say these are my best that have ever been taken. I am so glad we get family pictures taken so often by another photographer because I don't "sweat it" too bad if the pictures don't turn out as I was hoping. Of course I wish that every time we got pictures that they would turn out AWESOME, but accepting reality I like to view it as a good way to remember their personalities at this time in their lives. (Thanks to Groupon and Living Social Photographers and photo packages are affordable!)

Enjoy! I can't wait to get some of these printed and up on my walls!

Much Love,
Jenny













1 comment: