Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mothers day out

Today we went up to Anna's school to drop off paperwork, treats for the teachers and her tuition. Anna was so super excited. As we were in the office both of her teachers walk in and introduce themselves to her. They then stay in with her for five minutes or so talking with her. Anna didnt say much, besides talk about strawberry shortcake, but she was all smiles; especially as we were talking about the morning later.

Both teachers seem very nice and we can't wait to go back this week to see the classroom and officially meet them. We start a week from tomorrow and I think we may be ready.

I found the cutest book called the kissing hand that we started reading today. I think it will become our back to school or when we try something new tradition. It is a really sweet book and she likes it a lot!

I am so excited to send my little girl off to school. Some people get sad, worried or anxious. I just can't wait for her to learn, make friends, be around kids her age, get comfortable with adults outside of her family and just grow into the beautiful young lady she is already becoming. I cant wait to share in the excitement of every new adventure along the way and I hope she never looses her excitement.... Its contagious!

Much love,
Jenny

Ps tomorrow we are meeting up with some of Anna's classmates and their parents so that they have familiar faces the first day of mothers day out. I am really looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment