Friday, August 24, 2012

My Morning Masterpiece

Rob brought a projector home from work and I had a little fun this morning in the basement while the girls played and entertained themselves in the basement.


It felt so good to get out the paints again and get creative with blank cement wall space. It was a blast, even with having to stop every 15 minutes to play with the girls, or change a diaper, or get a sippy cup, or break up a fight, or change water color water, or do a quick dance party, or get a snack, or let Peanut out, etc.....

Here's what Anna had to say when the masterpiece was done. "Mommy, she's adorable. Now paint Cherry Jam and Plum." Looks like I have more on my plate for the basement walls! :)


I just LOVE it when she poses just like something else. Cracks me up!!!

Much Love,
Jenny

PS. I call our basement the Berry Bitty Basement now and Anna squeals in delight- obsessed much.... Anna or..... me?!?!?!

PSS Do you like Anna's outfit? This is her so called "Cherry Jam" outfit she dressed herself in this morning. Too bad the hairband and bow fell out before this picture- it REALLY made the outfit :)

1 comment: