Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fashionista


Anna is becoming quite the fashionista. When she finds out that we are headed somewhere for the day she runs quickly to her room, takes off her pajamas and finds the perfect outfit. And I'm not kidding. She takeas about 5 minutes to contemplate her choices (I walked in on her this morning talking about too hot for this one, too cold for that one) and then decides on what she believes matches. I will give her credit that she usually does a decent job matching but then she accessorizes.

The purse, the headband, the bows, a jacket or vest (I had to convince her today that one layer was enough), the socks and the shoes....

And then she looks something like this for a play date where she is meeting all her new classmates :)

SIDE NOTE: While at her playgroup Anna was holding bunny and i asked her to put him down on the blanket when she went to play. She looked at me and said, "Mommy, I'm nervous."  I was shocked that she knew this word so I asked, "Why?" And she told me, "I'm nervous that somebody take bunny." She just loves her bunny!


I never make her change, I just do a little adjusting of the hair band and bow, find appropriate shoes for the activity we are doing and persuade her to take layers off if we are headed outside. She usually doesn't look that bad, but I like to remind people that she is 110% dressing herself these days!

We have also gotten into dress up a lot. Here she is in her Cherry Jam outfit...


She said she was MinnieBelle here with a pink leotard and tutu on under her dress that you can't see


This little one sure does have an opinion and is growing into quite the fashionista who wants a pretty darn good explanation of why she has to change what she is currently wearing.

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment