Wednesday, August 15, 2012

18 month check up

Today we went in for my 18 month well visit. Our old doctor, Dr Austin, is no longer with the practice so we met with Dr. Glotshbagh. She was nice but let's just say I don't like doctors because the entire time the doctor was paying attention to me I was crying. No, not crying, screaming. Daddy had to pin me down on his lap so she could do my check up and when I got shots (2) I wailed (just for 30 seconds and then was fine). I just don't like being the center of attention!

Here are my numbers (who knows how accurate these are since I was wiggling and screaming the ENTIRE time). Maybe mommy will measure me again tomorrow.

Height: 33 inches- 85th %tile
Weight: 22 pounds and 12 ounces- 25th %tile
Head: 18 inches- 40th %tile

As for the rest of the visit, the doctor said I looked great! She isn't concerned about me using my paci during nap time and during fussy time and said that as long as I give it up by the time I lose my first tooth she is fine with it (AWESOME news!!!) She said it sounds like I am eating well for the picky stage of my life and that I am growing great and that my teeth look wonderful!

I go back in 6 months.... PHEW! I need a break from that madness!

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment