Monday, August 13, 2012

I yike you home mommy...

I traveled out to Colorado (more to come on that) and was gone from the girls and Rob Wednesday through Sunday evening. The girls first saw me again on Monday morning after they woke up.

Ashley's reaction- "CRY! I want Daddy!!! Mommy, why did you leave me? I want the one who stays with me and plays!!!" (This is the EXACT reaction she gave Daddy when he picked her up today after work). What a stinker!!!

Anna: HUGE smile and the sweetest Mommy!!!! She hugged me for hours.

Later today Anna hit me with a couple of one liners that made me so happy to be back (I think Daddy might have practiced them with her but he swears he didn't).

"Mommy, I yike you home."
"I very happy cause you right here."
"Mommy, me miss you very much."
"My mommy.... my mommy" (while patting my back)

And the conversation that kept happening....
Anna: "I happy mommy"
Me" "Why honey?"
Anna: "Cause you here."

I did need a break and had a wonderful time with friends in the mountains but MAN is it good to be back home!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment