Saturday, April 7, 2012

Our Easter Eggs

Last Easter came and went and no eggs we dyed. So did the Easter before that and the Easter before that. Pretty much there hadn't been an Easter where Rob and I had dyed Easter eggs together. And this bothered me. I love dying Easter eggs! So I got out my Clearance Dye kit from last year and prepped the table.


So this year I promised myself to be a good mom and boil 10 Easter eggs to dye with the girls. And I'm so glad we did! We invited cousin Henry over to join in and he had a blast too. Ashley, Rob, and Henry were busy decorating together while Anna slept. We had all the eggs dipped by the time she woke up but we made the pink one purple with her. Yes.. it was 4:00 and she was still sleeping and we had to start to be done by dinner.... 5:00 and it was time for Henry to go home and Anna had just woken up! So Anna and Mommy colored ours last. 

It was so much fun and we all did great!

 More to come on individual eggs!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment