Saturday, April 21, 2012

Go Royals!

Tonight Daddy and I went to the Royal game with the Hortons, Ma and Papa Fimmen and Uncle Bob. Mommy stayed at home with Ashley since she goes to bed at 6:45 and the game started at 6:10.

Here we are rooting for the Royals and hoping one day they'll be #1!!!





SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!
We had so much fun! We ate dinner there and I really didn't eat that much because I was having so much fun and was zoned out on everything going on around me. I absolutely LOVED the hot dog race and kept trying to find the hot dogs the rest of the night. Daddy and Mommy were nervous with how I would handle a late night (I usually got to bed before 8 and on days I don't nap I go to bed at 7). Well today I didn't nap and I handled myself great at the game. Daddy says I couldn't have been more perfect! He said I was obviously tired the entire night but handled myself perfectly and sat on Daddy, Ma's and Aunt Anne's lap the whole time and just relaxed and watched the game. We left after the 6th inning and  we were only down by 1 when we left. I hope the Royals win!



When we got home I was so beat, I had fallen asleep in the car halfway home and was half asleep the entire time mommy and daddy were getting me ready for bed. I kept rolling around trying to get some sleep and they kept bothering me :)

I can't wait to go again and I think since I was such a good girl that Daddy WILL take me again :)

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment