Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Finger in nose?


I think nose picking is gross. I don't care how old or young you are, it is gross. Sure I admit to nose picking (more like an interior scratching) every once in a while when desperate but not that often at all, in public and in front of people.

Unlike her mommy, someone else thinks it's quite amusing and funny.......



 Huh.... what is this hole? Awesome it's a place to store my finger!

So when my little one started this over the weekend, I was just thrilled. I really hope she is just having fun playing with the hole in her nose and has no intention of continuing this habit. At first I was taking her hand out of the hole and then she'd smile and do it again; she thought it was a game. So now I pay no attention to it and let her dig. I guess she isn't digging, she's really just setting her finger in the hole but still. I don't want a nose picker. Please no.

Much Love and fingers crossed on this one,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment