Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Farm

We met my good friend Stephanie and her daughter Mary at Deanna Rose Farmstead this week.

Funny side note: I told Anna we were meeting Mary at the Farm and she asked, "Jesus too?" She was disappointed to find out that Jesus wasn't meeting us there. Pretty stinking cute!

It was so wonderful there; I just LOVE it! We saw tons of baby chicks, 5 baby cows, the HUGE milk cow, tons of baby goats (I think the man says they have 73 goats there), ducks, 3 pigs, 3 turkeys, 3 bunnies, fish, and lots of other fun animals. The girls were literally running to see each animal had an absolute blast! We feed the goats and Ashley fed them for the first time. Pretty timid but once she watched her sister do it a couple of times she was trying to feed them too.

 Anna jumped on the cow and said "cheese." I asked if I should get my camera out for pictures and she said YES!

 Love this one.... they were both actually pointing in opposite directions. The best one I got with the 2 of them :P)

And then Anna asked for the camera again.....




I can't wait until we go back (it will probably be a weekly thing) and I especially can't wait until we move to our new house since it will be less then 5 minutes away! Yipppppeeeeee!

Much Love,
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I wish there was something like this in Cleveland. We're going to Deanna in May when we're home with Drew and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete