Saturday, April 21, 2012

House

So you are probably wondering about our house. Did we close? Where are we now?

Well to make a long story short, here we go.

40 minutes before we were supposed to close we hear that the buyers VA loan did not get approved due to a reason their realtor is giving our realtor that both Rob and I find to be false. Well, with having packed up our entire house and after hiring men to move it into pods, to say we were upset would be an understatement. I for one was devastated. I cried, I was angry, I was sick to my stomach. Now I know in the big scheme of the worlds problems it is really no big deal, but in my world it is pretty major. We were so close.... so close.... I just want to sell this house so bad.

So, many tears later we find that our realtor is trying to get his lender to approve a loan for the buyers. So it is not the end of the world! As of yesterday the lender said they have a better chance then not of getting the loan approved. So once again, fingers crossed and say a little prayer that we hear positive news on that VERY soon.

I can't imagine putting the house back on the market (it is completely empty) or moving back in (all our stuff is already stored in 3 pods and losing the $ on packing, storing would kill me). We have said our final goodbyes and we are ready to move on...... And once again we are in "limbo" awaiting the fate of closing on our house.

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment