Sunday, April 29, 2012

Forks and Corks

This past Thursday Rob and I went to Forks and Corks, a fundraiser benefiting Harvesters. I had always wanted to go and was super stoked to attend. When we got to Bartle Hall Rob was in turbo mode, leaving me in the dust! He was super excited to try all the food and drinks in the room and I had to calm him down telling him we had 3 hours to do so! There were about 50 different restaurants sampling food and probably 20 different wine and beer places sampling drinks. It was pretty much a happy hour on crack! Which is pretty much my type of party; sampling tons of dishes opposed to eating one. Our favorite foods was from Chaz's on the Plaza (scallops), Andres chocolate (assorted chocolate; we tried probably over 20 pieces!), The Drop (steak on a cracker), goat cheese spread from a place I don't remember and chicken on a bone from US Foods. YUM YUM YUM! Oh and all the sushi from 4 different places too. YUM! We had a super fun time and decided to make it an annual thing. Oh and we left STUFFED to the max!

We clean up nice! And someday soon I am going to get that mop of hair chopped off; it's just me being lazy!
Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment