Sunday, January 9, 2011

Teddy Bear

I love everything I got at Christmas, but I REALLY love teddy bear!

He's about twice my size but I still manage to drag him around the upstairs to every room and I even manage to get mommy and daddy to bring him downstairs as well! I give him diaper changes on the diaper pad and I even use wipes on his bottom! I put him to sleep under blankets and say "shhhh" when he is sleeping. Whenever I am by him I am usually on the floor rolling all over him and laughing. When I wake up he is usually the first thing I want to see when I get out of my crib. Ohhhh I love him so much! I call him "tahy" and mommy and daddy know exactly who I am talking about when I say it :)

I wish I could sleep with him but mommy says he's too big. So for now, he sleeps RIGHT by my crib in Baby Ashley's baby bouncer.

Here I am chilling with my Teddy!




Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment