Thursday, January 20, 2011

Barney!

For the past two weeks, I have fallen in love with the purple dinosaur! Since we have been snowed in our house for the last couple of weeks (or just here because mommy claims it's too cold to take me ANYWHERE!) I get to watch Barney... sometimes even twice a day!

I love all the episodes I have seen so far because there is so much singing and dancing (and that is my favorite thing to do!!!). But my favorite episode is the Home Sweet Home one because of the big bad wolf! I just love how he tries to blow everything down and get the pigs.... I even mimic him! When mommy asks what pigs say, I say "onk" and when she asks me about the big bad wolf I get all serious and do my biggest inhale and blow it all out!

It is even how I have started to ask for Barney.... I...
1. point to TV or remote
2. get up on the couch
3. blow at the TV and point.... then blow some more
4. Say "baba"

Mommy usually gets the point and turns it on for me but not every time I want it... because if it was up to me we'd have a Barney watching marathon ALL day!

I love you!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment