Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bye Bye Morning Nap!

The week of Christmas I decided to drop my morning nap. It wasn't that I wasn't tired in the morning.... oh I was... it was more that I HATED my afternoon nap! I would scream and scream and scream! So mommy decided to slowly push my morning nap back a little bit to noon (it took us a couple of weeks to get used to it). But now I am only taking one nap that lasts anywhere from 1 hour and 15 minutes to 2 hours.

I am still having a sippy cup of milk before I get into my crib at naps and night time and it pretty much does the trick to putting me asleep. I am also still sleeping around 11-12 hours at night which makes for a happy mommy and daddy!

Oh and I told you that I like to pretend sleep, right??? Sussssshhhh!



Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment