Monday, January 24, 2011

16 months old

Here's what I've been up to during the last month!





*I love Barney
*I am making new sounds for things (Forgive me if I have already posted about this!)... I say:
        "beep beep" for car
        "WOW" and "Weeeee!"
        "ha" for hat (I also tap the top of my head)
        "uh-oh"
        "ooo" "ooo" for a choo choo train
        "Baa" for Lambie and "Bu" for Bunny (My two besties)
        "jay" for Jayhawk
        "bebe" for baby
        "ha ha ha" for hop hop hop! (bunny)
        "duack" for quack
        "braloooo" for elephant
        "onk" for pig
        "cheeeeees" for the food cheese
        I blow when you ask me what the big bad wolf says/does or when you say I'll huff and puff and blow your house down! I have even started blowing air at houses!
*Most of the time I giggle when I fart!
*I am walking around on tip toes
*I love Barney
*I had a cold that lasted 2 weeks... a REALLY bad cough too!
*I started walking up and down the stairs while holding onto the bannister. I can do a couple stairs at a time. I INSIST on carrying Bunny and Lambie up and down the stairs with me and this scares mommy.
*I march when mommy tells me to
*When you ask me to shake my tail, I shake it!
*I put Lambie and Bunny in my crib before every nap.
*Did I mention that I love Barney?!?!?
*My favorite toys are my Elmo books, kitchen and kitchen stuff, medical kit, teddy bear, little people, mega blocks, music and basketball! So much fun!
*I try to put on my socks and am SO close!
*I love putting on lotion and getting ready with mommy and her makeup and hair stuff.
*Sleeping around 11 1/2 - 12 hours each night with one 1 1/2-2 1/2 hour nap during the day.

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment