Tuesday, January 18, 2011

36 weeks

Thumbs Up!

We are in the home stretch with less then a month left! Baby Ashley is definitely slowing down her movement and I think she dropped down even further this weekend because I am feeling a little more discomfort- we will see at our next doctor appointment on Friday. Backache- check! Not sleeping well- check! Nothing is really new in how I am feeling but just large and tired!!

Serious nesting has occurred in the last week and we have a freezer and cupboard stocked with 25 plus easy meals for when Baby Ashley gets here AND are stocked with paper products- plates, bowls, cups.... no cleaning dishes for me for a while once she gets here! Just busy getting the house ready and finishing up on everything that needs to be done before Ashley gets here and getting ahead on anything that I can possibly get done for the next month. So far.... feeling so good! The baby girl just needs to hang out in me for another week or so and then she is more then ready to lay in my arms- just one more week til full term!!

Much Love and hoping for another week with a bun in the oven,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment