Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Day

New Year's Day we woke up at Grandma and Grandpa Fimmen's house and so did the Horton's!! We had a great big breakfast and then played played played!!!

I forgot to tell you about what I made New Years Eve... icecream!!! Kate did the stirring and I did the test tasting- yum yum yum!



But that morning qwe made a gingerbread house that we had forgotten to make before Christmas and I had so much fun eating the candy! Daddy did help me put some candy on the house but most went in my mouth!












Then Kate and I had SO MUCH FUN playing in a BIG box. In and out, up and down, we would take turns popping out of it and sometimes we would do it together. Oh it was great!



And then the best thing happened..... Grandpa got out his remote controlled helicopter that the Horton's and we got him for Christmas. O. M. G. It was amazing! It would fly around the kitchen and get really close to us... once it hit the ceiling and fell RIGHT on me. Pretty scary but I thought it was REALLY cool. I can't wait to play more with the helicopter!





Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics of Kate and Anna -- remind me of you and me as little kids :)

    ReplyDelete