Thursday, January 27, 2011

37 weeks and 2 days


YEA! Made it to 37 weeks plus! I feel like 37 weeks is such a big goal in pregnancy and I have reached it! Knowing that Baby Ashley is pretty much done developing everything that would help her live on her own is a HUGE relief! She can pretty much come anytime now and it would be okay with me!

I go to the doctor tomorrow for another check up. Should be interesting to see how I am progressing because I think Ashley fell even more this past weekend and my contractions are starting to become more and more frequent. I had what I think was heartburn- never have had it in my life- and it woke me up several times throughout the night feeling sicker then sick. Besides those couple of nights, a headache or two and some serious back pain, things are going swell. Or should I say things are starting to swell!! I had to take my wedding band and ring off at like 18 weeks or something insane like that but I have been wearing on my wedding ring finger my baby bling ring that I got when baby Anna was born. Well that officially came off today- and just BARELY!

Off to nap while I can :)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment