Saturday, January 15, 2011

35 weeks and a couple of days!

Feeling Larger by the day but having bursts of energy every now and then! Backache is still there. Baby Ashley has dropped a little so I can breathe and sleep much more easy. She is moving less but when she does it is like her entire body is flipping around. I am starting to waddle when I walk and have a hard time going from sitting to standing. Contractions have also started but no patterns of them yet. Each day they are getting a little more frequent and a little more uncomfortable. Driving or just being in a car is becoming more uncomfortable trip by trip. I was on bed est with Anna at this point so I feel very lucky that I am up and about. I couldn't imagine being on bed rest with Anna running around.

We had our 35 1/2 week appointment with the OB Friday and she said everything looks exactly how it should. I have not started dialating and she said all my numbers and blood pressure are great! I go back each week now; every Friday at 4:15 to check in on the little bambino.

Today I had my last full day out alone doing "my stuff" where I will not have a baby dependent on me for a feeding every couple of hours. It felt great- no it felt REALLY good to be out and about by myself but made for a tired day. We are loaded up on all the supplies for freezer cooking and am planning on preparing a months worth of food over the next two days... mom I may need some freezer space :)

Much love and Belly,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment