Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!


So my 30th birthday came and went and really didn't leave any scars... just great memories! I must say it was one of the best birthdays I have had recently!


For the 11th year running (I think I started the tradition back in 1999 when I turned 19) my family and I headed down to the Plaza for Happy Hour. Mom, Anne, Anna and I went down early to walk around and shop and had a great time! It was over 60 degrees out and felt wonderful! We then met Rob, his family, my dad, the Horton's and Katie Theurer at McCormick and Schmidts for some great eats during Happy Hour. We even ran into my old Kappa housemom Molly McGroder- CRAZY!







Afterward, we walked around the Plaza with my parents and the Horton's for a little over an hour. We had a fabulous time walking with the kids, looking at the lights and enjoying the 50 degree weather at 7 pm. Anna and Kate kept us entertained as they got SO excited to see the Cinderella carriages and the penguin statues. They also LOVED holding hands and singing songs with us as we marched on the sidewalk.







Anna even got to make a wish and rub the boars nose- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

What a great night!

Much Love and Bring  it 3-0!
Jenny

It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment