Sunday, January 9, 2011

34 weeks

Still large and in charge!! Which is a good thing :)


Feeling just more and more tired as the days go on. I am napping with Anna pretty much everyday now and could probably use a mid-afternoon one as well. My lower back is really starting to get the best of me. When I wake up, it takes a LONG time for Anna and I to get out of our pajamas... and sometime we don't until the next day :) Don't worry- she is being diaper changed :)

Hard to sleep in any position because Baby Ashley is so high in my ribs and when I lay on my left side (that is the preferred side for best blood flow) I swear I am putting pressure on her head or butt or something... so I am sleeping on my right side... god forbid me EVER do that during my first pregnancy with Anna. But since I feel Ashley kicks ALL. THE. TIME. I am not really worried like I was with Anna. Rob has been giving me back rubs at night and that has been helping me fall right to sleep much better- I told him tonight that those will become part of our evening ritual and he looked ecstatic let me tell you! Night wakings to use the bathroom have started and what a joy that is :)

Won't be too long until we will see our baby girl! Unbelievable, really!

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment