Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 26


98 days to go until little Ashley's due date. HOLY MOLY it makes me tired thinking about it! Good thing I am getting practice this week (and last week) chasing around my 2 1/2 year old niece Kate and Anna during the day. Except when I chase around Anna and Ashley at these ages, I won't be 26 weeks pregnant... well hopefully not :) My hair is looking good- seriously all stay at home mom's reach rock bottom with their upkeep and I just might be reaching that point :)

Feeling good. Just tired. Can't sleep that well at night because my belly is so freaking huge that it makes any position uncomfortable. Other parts of my body put too much weight on other parts, which causes areas on my body to fall asleep and go numb in the oddest places. Going to search for the guest room pillows tonight to lodge around my body- sorry Rob, you now get 1/4th of the bed :) Am craving ANYTHING for dinner that I don't have to cook- I am just over cooking right now... Anna and Kate are wearing me out too much throughout the day to put my effort into a dinner where I will have to spend time cleaning up after.... I also just want a fried buffalo chicken sandwich with EXTRA buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing..... ummmm blue cheese! I asked Rob if he could hire a cook for us for the next 6 months and he just laughed....... from his reaction I take it that I might have an inkling of a shot at this wish!?!?!?!

Ashley is a soccer player for sure- maybe a kick boxer. I remember feeling Anna move inside me, but Anna was NOTHING like this little one. You can always count on Ashley kicking me around 6 am, 6 pm and 9 pm. She is the second child that wants to be heard already :)

Here is a comparison picture to what my belly looked like with Anna. I think I am a lot bigger now then I was with her (I am also smuggling leftovers from Anna all over my body :))


I can't wait to hold this little munchkin (and stare at her while Anna runs around the house drawing on our walls with permanent sharpie marker.....)

Much Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment