Friday, November 12, 2010

Brush Brush

I have a morning routine that has been going on a while now that includes brushing my teeth!

Sometime after I wake up, I look at mommy and say "brr" and point to my mouth. We then head to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I go to the sink, stand on my tip toes and point to my toothbrush saying "brr." I watch mommy get it and put toothpaste on it. I then get so excited and walk over to the potty and tap on the potty. Mommy then lets me sit on the lid of the potty all by myself while I brush my teeth. I smile the whole time and love it when I get mommy to sing the brushing the teeth song:

"Brush, brush, brush your teeth; brush, brush, brush your teeth; brush, brush, brush your teeth; tongue and gums!!"

I usually brush for a couple of minutes while sitting on the potty looking around and when I am done I take the brush out of my mouth and hand it to mommy. She gets SO proud of me!

I can't wait until I learn how to spit in the sink just like mommy and daddy do!

Love,
Anna

PS- at night, I brush my teeth while getting my diaper changed. It helps me be a little less wiggly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment