Sunday, November 21, 2010

HOHOHO!




Yesterday I went and saw Santa Claus!

I have been looking at pictures of him all week to prepare myself for what I was going to see and I was amazed! At home, when I see pictures of him I say Ho Ho Ho! But when I saw him in person, I was speechless! Mommy and Daddy put me on his lap and I sat there thinking..... "who is this man with the beard?!?!" And then about 30 seconds after they dropped me off on his lap, it hit me that I didn't know this man and cried just a little bit.

Mommy and Daddy were SO proud of me! Oh... and did I mention that thanks to my crazy mom we were first in line??? Yep- Santa opened at 9:30 and we got to the place at 9.... good thing though because they opened 15 minutes early for the crazy mom's and grandparents and we were out and in in time for my normal nap! Cooper and Kate were also there right with us! We have some crazy mom's!!!

Ho Ho Ho!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment