Tuesday, November 23, 2010

14 months old

Here is what I have been up to this month!



*Have had a CONSTANT runny nose because I got two new teeth! One of my left bottom second to the front ones and my upper right mollar- that baby is still breaking ground and has been for like 2 weeks!
*I LOVE Christmas decorations.... I stand in front of the Christmas tree and say "Uhhhhh" so somebody will sing "Oh Christmas Tree." I also point to the tree so that it gets turned on- I REALLY like lights!
*I am eating great with a spoon AND a fork. Mommy and Daddy get REALLY proud when I "STAB" my food!
*I am making such funny facial expressions- mommy is trying to get pictures of them but they com and go so fast.
*I am almost crawling down the stairs on my own.... I do better each time I try. Mommy says this is the last thing i must do before my sister arrives.
*I tell mommy and daddy I am hungry by pretending to put stuff in my mouth.
*I am sleeping great through the night- easily 11 hours. During the day I still usually take 2 naps, but sometimes it's just 1.
*When the mail is delivered I like to get it out ouf our mailbox. Mommy says, "Is the mail here?" and I go and check!
*I can stack 3 blocks!!!
*I love watching for squirrels with mommy looking outside her bedroom window. We knock on the windows for the squirrels to come out and when they do, we cluck our tongues at them to scare them away!
*I love climbing up and down hills VERY fast... this makes mommy especially nervous!
*I am blowing people kisses
*If you ask me what Santa says, or if I see a picture of him, I say "Ho Ho Ho!" I am saying "Hi Dada" and "Hi Bra" (For brother)
*When I want to sit on you lap, I will turn around and scoot back into your lap. I love doing this with books!
*When I want Peanut to come sit by me, I tap the couch or my lap.
*I wipe my own nose with a tissue!
*I have a new chore- I am responsible for refilling the toilet paper holder in the bathroom. I love putting the toilet paper in and then back out of the container... I get to do 3 rolls at a time :)
*I get really excited when someone has to use the potty. I saw "paaa" and rock back and forth hoping that they sing the potty song. I love the potty so much that I kissed the top of the potty and mommy got really grossed out.... now I am hardly let back into the bathroom!

Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Anna loving the potty that much made me laugh, that is just too funny.

    ReplyDelete