Thursday, November 11, 2010

My stretch marks are already getting stretch marks!

My 26th week visit to the doctor went well today! Heard Baby Ashley's heart beat (it is nice and strong), got some blood drawn for the glucose diabetes test (love the lemon lime flavor- took it down in 5 gulps!) and saw the horrific numbers appear on the scale.....

Yup..... I am 5 pounds away from the weight I was when I delivered Anna.... and I still have 13-14 more weeks to go..... just in case you aren't familiar with pregnancy weight gain (i.e. people I hate) I should put on at least a pound a week for the rest of the time... so plan on me putting on what.... 15 more lbs?!?!?! I may reach a weight that I never thought possible....

So yes, my stretch marks have their own stretch marks and life is good....... I'll probably make another trip to Chick-fil-a in a couple of days because I can't drive within 5 miles of that place without stopping and engulfing a Chicken Sandwich. I can skip the fries, but The Original and a lemonade.... it gets me every time :) 

Just think, in 13-14 weeks I'll have a little bundle of love and I'll forget about it all! 

Much Love and a LOT of me to hug,
Jenny

PS. How did I forget to mention that after all this, my doctor was out of the flu shot, forcing me to I have me first CVS minute clinic experience and got the flu shot. I was pretty impressed with the Minute Clinic (even though the whole process took 30 minutes) Oh what a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment