Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sipping

Tonight at dinner, you will NEVER guess what mommy let me do..... she let me try and drink out of her Jayhawk cup ALL. BY. MYSELF!

It was magical!

I pointed at her cup and grunted while signing "more" and this time, she placed it on my high chair.... she didn't leave her hands on it and tip it into my mouth for me; she let me pick the half full glass up on my own. Mommy and Daddy's eyes were HUGE as I picked up the cup with two hands; brought it to my mouth and... drum roll please... took a sip out of it without spilling it all over my face. I then put the cup down and repeated it 9 ( YES 9!) more times!

On the last time, I got a little too comfortable with my new talent that water came pouring over my face, up my nose and drenched my clothes. At that point, the water was all gone and I was given a sippy cup for the rest of the night.

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment