Wednesday, November 24, 2010

28 weeks

This is a "milestone" in pregnancy for me because I feel like if the baby were to come now, that with a great NICU and a lot of TLC, the baby would survive and grow into a strong and healthy kid. Not that I am planning on it coming anytime before I am 37 weeks and full term, but it makes me feel good to know that since little Ashley has the capability to breathe (with help) that she could survive.

Feeling completely breathless.... walking up a flight of stairs- forget it. I am either out of breath by the top or I have to stop for a break on the way up. Sleeping is pretty horrible already... Ashley kicks me more then I thought a baby could possibly kick you. And she kicks HARD! Rob is complaining that I am hogging the covers but he has to realize that it's the seven pillows I have lodged around my body that are stealing his covers... not me! I tell him just pull them back! Men.... :) Maybe Santa will bring us a King sized bed :)

Thrilled that Christmas shopping is pretty much done- I can't imagine carting Anna around town breathless. I know you can order stuff online... but where's the fun and rush in that? So, our plans for the next couple of months??? Vegging out the next 12 weeks and teaching Anna to crawl down steps backwards- she is making progress!

To the grocery store.

Much Love and heavy breathing,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment