Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

As a Halloween tradition, we headed over to Aunt Anne's house for some good grub, a neighborhood parade and my first time trick or treating. Aunt Anne, Uncle Todd, Kate, Kate's other grandparents, mommy, daddy and I were all there. We had so much fun!!!

This year our costumes were inspired by my nickname, Anna Banana, and one great song:

Fruit salad.... yummy yummy.
Fruit salad.... yummy yummy.
Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy Fruit Salad!
The first step: Peal the Banana
The second step: Toss in some grapes
The third step: Cut up some apple

I was a banana, mommy an apple and daddy some grapes! OH did we look good! Everyone thought daddy looked so funny and all the kids at the neighborhood parade thought he was so cool and funny. Some even came up to him and told him that he was wearing balloons, not grapes! Others came up to him just to touch his outfit. I think he enjoyed the attention of the costume but didn't like that he couldn't hold me that well.

Uncle Todd, Daddy and Mommy took me and Kate trick or treating. We went to a bunch of houses and Kate kept us safe with her magical light up wand (it kept the spooky stuff away.) We saw Miss Stephanie and her baby Mary and wished them Happy Halloween. When we got home we couldn't believe how much candy we had! I got to try my first lolli-pop... a dum dum! I LOVED it :)









 Mommy thought it was so funny because she said daddy had a bunch of areolas at the end of the night. I don't know what she was talking about, but she sure was laughing hard :)

 Did I mention the sugar high I had while driving home???


Can Halloween be next weekend?????

Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Anna, you make the cutest banana in the whole world. I can tell from the photos you had a great time trick-or-treating! Your mommy made me laugh pretty hard too with her description of how daddy's balloons looked at the end of the night.
    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete