Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!

Top 10 things I am thankful for!

1. Mommy and Daddy
2. Grandma and Grandpa
3. Grammy and Poppy
4. All my aunts and uncles
5. All my cousins
6. Brother
7. Lambie
8. Bunny Blanket
9. Balls
10. My sippy cup with milk!

I had so much fun this Thanksgiving! We saw a lot of family and ate tons!

On Thanksgiving morning, we went to Grammy and Poppy Stilley's to hang out and eat breakfast before going over to Daddy's aunt and uncle's house for Thanksgiving lunch. I got to see a lot of my extended Stilley relatives and it was great!



Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Fimmen's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Kate was there and we had so much fun chasing each other around the house, rolling on the ground and doing the crazy cousin dance. I ended up spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house so Mommy and Aunt Anne could go shopping late at night. We had so much fun!


The next day, I played with Grandma during the morning and then with mommy and daddy that afternoon. I was so tired from the day before that I took one 2 hour nap and mommy and daddy had to wake me up 1 hour and a half into my second nap to make it to another Thanksgiving Dinner at daddy's other aunt and uncle's house. We had out third Thanksgiving dinner (I had tofu and berries because they are my favorite) and had a lot of fun hanging out with the Riggs extended family.... especially running around with Luna and playing with a dog named Raleigh. I kept giving the dog kisses, even when he was in his kennel. I just LOVE dogs!
I hope everyone had as great of a Thanksgiving!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment