Monday, November 1, 2010

New Cousin

I have a new baby cousin! Matthew Walter Fimmen was born VERY early in the morning on Halloween..... He's a pumpkin :) Aunt Carolyn and Matt are doing well and will be in the hospital a couple of day while Uncle Tom, Grandma and Grandpa stay with Tom and Meghan. Since Grandma usually watches Kate during the day while her parents work, mommy and I will be hanging out with Kate for at least 2 weeks. I am one lucky girl to get to hang out with Kate that long! Maybe we can perfect the "Crazy Cousin Dance!"

I really hope we can go down and visit Matt soon!!! I guess he looks just like my Uncle Tom did when he was born but with strawberry blonde hair. I can't wait to meet my younger cousin and teach him everything I know! I am super excited to no longer be the youngest cousin and to have someone finally follow me around!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment