Monday, January 4, 2016

Sick Kids

I have already mentioned my kiddos being sick the entire holiday season and that is for the most part true.

The second weekend of December we had the stomach bug which only hit Anna and Ashley. The next weekend started a 10 day alterating battale with a low grade fever and cough. I am happy to report the low grade fever has been gone since before my birthday but the cough continues to linger.

Luckily we were able to spend all our days at home relaxing and getting better this break so that we could survive all the fun of Christmas I blogged about. Even though our girls weren't feeling their best, they still were amazing little troopers who had so much fun.

Maybe next year we will be sick-free.... fingers crossed... the last 3 years haven't worked in our favor :(



No comments:

Post a Comment