Monday, January 4, 2016

5th tooth lost!

At breakfast Anna went to take a bite out of her pancake. Then she comes running to me with a mouth full of blood.

Her loose tooth was now dangling there. And it was gross. I tell her to swish her mouth out with water and she does. Then the next thing I know she is yanking it out.

"Much better," she says.

She couldn't eat for a while because the blood was grossing her out.... I don't blame her. So instead she nursed her mouth (after some affirmation from Mommy that the bleeding will stop and it will feel better) to stop the bleeding for about an hour. I reminded her that growing up is hard and it's not all fun and games. She said that yes, she knows all that already :)

I can't believe she's lost another tooth! An that she has another one that is probably days away as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment