Sunday, January 24, 2016

Birthday Invitations

It took a lot of time (and patience) but Ashley's birthday party invitations are ready for delivery!

She had wanted to help me make them so I decided to let go of my control issues over party plannign/decorations and give her a try and let her. Being that I am usually a crafter who likes to do it my way, which is the "right" way, this was pretty hard for me. But it was so good for me and good for her. And I think they came out just great!!!!

She can't wait to deliver!


We had to send out a half done one last week so that the parents could get it on their calendars. I had no clue as to when she would finish. To my surprise she finished them quicker then I thought :)


So glad to finally be done! Now onto the part she has been just waiting for... decorations!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment