Thursday, September 3, 2015

Whole 30- week 3

Day 15- Tired.

Breakfast- scrambled eggs mixed with the pepper and chicken sausage leftover from last night. Lunch- tuna and avocado in a tomato.  Dinner-walnut encrusted port tenderloin on spinach with basalmic dressing (yum) with zoodles (zuccini noodles), marinara and shrimp


Day 16- Feeling good. Feeling good.

Breakfast- banana, hard boiled egg and almond butter, lunch- chicken breast salad in basalmic dressing, dinner- chicken stir fry



Day 17- and some nuts. Lunch consisted of snacks while I ran my kids around and watched them scarf down chicken nuggets..... I like chicken nuggets.....

Breakfast- 2 fried eggs and bacon, Dinner- Costco pulled pork spinach salad


Day 18- and some salmon and grilled veggies for dinner. Noticing energy levels are more even throughout the day (Rob is also noticing this). Still having slight stomach issues.

Breakfast- Egg and prosciutto mis, Lunch- chicken sausage, avocado and tomato. Homemade meatballs in a lettuce wrap.


Day 19- I can't believe it took me 19 days to discover plantain chips.... Yum. And I forgot to take a picture of my scrambled eggs I has for breakfast. Had quite a sweet tooth today.... Good thing for fresh peaches and the yummy fruit strips/snacks. Tired today but think that's mostly because I slept horrible last night.

Lunch- pulled pork lettuce wraps, Dinner- burgers on potato buns with a side of baked potato chips and fruit. lots of fruit.


Day 20- woot woot! 2/3 the way there!!!! Finally made my cauliflower rice.... Delish!!!!! Still waiting on what they call the "tiger blood" energy. These last 2 days have been exhausting.

Breakfast- hard boiled eggs, almond butter and banana, Lunch- sliced beef, plantain chips and guac, Dinner- Tandoori pulled chicken with cauliflower rice (awesome awesome dinner)


Day 21- These last two days I have been trying to eat a little less hearty meals in an attempt to take off some weight along the way. I feel like everything is tighter since starting this diet.... Not doing the whole 30 to lose weight but shedding some pounds along the way wouldn't hurt :) Nonetheless, feeling good.

Breakfast- scrambled egg with leftover tandoori chicken, Lunch- leftovers, Dinner- zoodles with meat sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment